Muscle pain is an everyday source of stress and frustration regardless of whether you’re active in sports or a multi-awarded employee of the month. All it takes is one wrong move or a bad posture that’s gone on for too long, and the next morning you wake up with pain in places that were okay yesterday. The worse thing? It gets really bad and an unwelcome “normal” as we age.
The body’s ability to recover and repair damaged tissue slows down the older we get. This results in really bad cases of muscle pain or muscle pain that doesn’t really go away. Normally, the treatment for this includes physical therapy, some exercise, and getting really good sleep. One more way is to use ointments that can help with pain relief.
That is the basis for Pain Relief #1. Pain Relief #1 was formulated with chronic muscle pain in mind. Here are some of what our product can do for your everyday muscle pains:
- Can relieve muscle swelling. Several studies show the efficacy of topical solutions when it comes to reducing swelling. Swelling happens when a particular muscle is injured and this can be due to a muscle strain or simply using a muscle that isn’t “warmed up” yet. Some of the ingredients found in Pain Relief #1 has been cited to help improve symptoms of swelling by naturally improving blood circulation which can lead to a faster recovery.
- Soothes tired muscles after a long day. Not just muscle pain, using our product can help give your tired hands or feet the soothing and warmth they deserve.
- Feels like an expert massage. The ingredients found in Pain Relief #1 are also similar to the various oils and ointments used by professional massage therapists.
- Contains essential oils that help with muscle pain. Camphor, eucalyptus, and menthol have been reported to help reduce symptoms of muscle pain in many studies involving topical applications and ointments. These three are all inside the Pain Relief #1 formula.
- Helps you get through cold and headaches. Menthol and camphor have a way with helping clear out the sinuses and just overall making us feel more relaxed despite having a bad headache.
- Contains Kisameet Clay. Kisameet Clay has a rich diversity of good microbes. These microbes, along with the minerals naturally found in the clay, can help with skin detoxification as well as help reduce harmful skin bacteria.