Just click “Add to Cart” and we’ll speed Joint Complex 4000 right to your door.
You can also pick up the phone and call (888) 947-3780 and we’ll process your order by phone.
P.S. - Remember- every day that goes by, your aging, damaged joints will continue to torture you as the aches, pains, and stiffness spreads across your body keeping you from ever enjoying your favorite activities again.
Your risk for bone disease, osteoporosis, and having your independence taken from you will continue to rise with each passing year taking weeks,months, and even years off of your life. Yet, right now you can take responsibility and claim the pain free joints you’ve always desired with the proven, safe, and effective Joint Complex 4000 formula.
P.P.S - You DON’T have to decide right now... Take advantage of my Unconditional "Triple Guarantee” and get results first, then decide. ALL of the risk is on me - Try Joint Complex 4000 for 60 full days, on me... and feel the pain free joints you desire or you pay nothing!
Scientifically Proven References
- Gavrilescu CM, Felea MG, Barbu R, Duma O, Bodescu MM, Midilina Bodescul M, Ghiuru R, Boerescu C, Paraschiv C. ASSESSMENT OF ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS AS CARDIOVASCULAR RISK FACTORS. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):48-54.
- Henry D, McGettigan P. Epidemiology overview of gastrointestinal and renal toxicity of NSAIDs. Int J Clin Pract Suppl. 2003 Apr;(135):43-9.
- Pountos I, Georgouli T, Calori GM, et al. Do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs affect bone healing? A critical analysis. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:606404.
- Vuolteenaho K, Moilanen T, Moilanen E. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, cyclooxygenase-2 and the bone healing process. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2008 Jan;102(1):10-4.
- Bozimowski G. A Review of Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs. AANA J. 2015 Dec;83(6):425-33.
- Shinohara M, Yamada M. Drug-induced Cognitive Impairment. Brain Nerve. 2016 Apr;68(4):421-8.
- Walter RB, Milano F, Brasky TM, White E. Long-term use of acetaminophen, aspirin, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and risk of hematologic malignancies: results from the prospective Vitamins and Lifestyle (VITAL) study. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Jun 10;29(17):2424-31.
- Brien S, Prescott P, Coghlan B, Bashir N, Lewith G. Systematic review of the nutritional supplement Perna canaliculus (green-lipped mussel) in the treatment of osteoarthritis. QJM. 2008; 101(3):167-179.
- Ameye LG, Chee WS. Osteoarthritis and nutrition. From nutraceuticals to functional foods: a systematic review of the scientific evidence. Arthritis Res Ther. 2006;8(4):R127.
- Owens S, Wagner P, Vangsness CT Jr. Recent advances in glucosamine and chondroitin supplementation. J Knee Surg. 2004 Oct;17(4):185-93.
- Kanzaki N, Saito K, Maeda A, Kitagawa Y, Kiso Y, Watanabe K, Tomonaga A, Nagaoka I, Yamaguchi H. Effect of a dietary supplement containing glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate and quercetin glycosides on symptomatic knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Sci Food Agric. 2012 Mar 15;92(4):862-9.
- Kalman DS, Feldman S, Scheinberg AR, Krieger DR, Bloomer RJ. Influence of methylsulfonylmethane on markers of exercise recovery and performance in healthy men: a pilot study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Sep 27;9(1):46.
- Dunnett M, Harris RC. Influence of oral beta-alanine and L-histidine supplementation on the carnosine content of the gluteus medius. Equine Vet J Suppl. 1999 Jul;(30):499-504.
- Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board. (2001). Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Herbert, V. and Kasdan, T. S. Alfalfa, vitamin E, and autoimmune disorders. Am J Clin Nutr 1994;60(4):639-640.
- Bassarello C, Bifulco G, Montoro P, Skhirtladze A, Benidze M, Kemertelidze E, Pizza C, Piacente S. Yucca gloriosa: a source of phenolic derivatives with strong antioxidant activity. J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Aug 8;55(16):6636-42.
- Warnock M, McBean D, Suter A, Tan J, Whittaker P. Effectiveness and safety of Devil's Claw tablets in patients with general rheumatic disorders. Phytother Res. 2007 Dec;21(12):1228-33.
- Torma A. Regulation of keratin expression by retinoids. Dermatoendocrinol (2011) 3:136-40.
- Jen MD, Yan AC. Syndromes associated with nutritional deficiency and excess. Clin Dermatol. 2010; 28(6):669-85.
- El Fékih N, Kamoun H, Fazaa B, El Ati J, Zouari B, Kamoun MR, Gaigi S. Evaluation of the role of dietary intake in the occurrence of alopecia. Rev Med Liege. 2010 Feb;65(2):98-102.
- Terpiłowska S, Zaporowska H. The role of chromium in cell biology and medicine. Przegl Lek. 2004;61 Suppl 3:51-4.